The McKenzie Method is a total system of care, supported by research that promotes the body's potential to heal itself without medication, surgery or dependence on healthcare providers. It is a treatment approach which empowers the patient by implementing specific corrective exercises throughout the day while avoiding movements and positions that worsen their pain.
- Accurately understand the patient's behavior of symptoms
- Effective and individualized treatment plan
- Empower the patient to self- treat and reduce symptoms and prevent reoccurrence
- Reduced Therapy Visits and Costs
- Eliminate symptoms and restore function
- Quickly identify patients who are more appropriate for referral back to the physician or specialist for additional testing